Estate Litigation Lawyer
Value & Profile
Ross & McBride’s Estate Litigation Group draws on the skills of very creative, talented and dedicated lawyers.
Scope & Responsibilities
- 2 + years of experience in litigation, preferably Estate litigation.
- License in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario.
- Solid drafting, oral advocacy and negotiation skills
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Client-focused skill set
Skills & Qualifications Required
We are offering
• Bonus potential
• Group Benefits Package
• Health and Wellness Program and Fitness Club Membership
• Participation in our Community Benevolence Initiative – PB|365
• Opportunities for professional development, learning and growth
• A collegial and dynamic work environment which values work/life balance and personal development
Please submit the following in confidence to Mr. Tim Parker via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Cover letter (1 page)
2.Resume no more than 2 pages.
Our Firm’s success is built on the unique skills, perspectives, experiences and values of each individual. We encourage a corporate culture that respects and celebrates the dignity, value and diversity of all. The Firm is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and has created policies and procedures to meet the requirements under the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. If you require accommodation in the application/interview process, please advise Mr. Parker by contacting him at email@example.com or by telephone at 905-526-9800. Where an accommodation is requested, Ross & McBride LLP will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for suitable accommodation.