Anandi is a Personal Injury Lawyer and Partner at Ross & McBride LLP.
Anandi grew up in Ancaster and received her Bachelor of Arts degree at McMaster University. She subsequently obtained her law degree from the University of Leeds, England in 2001. She was called to the Bar in 2003.
Anandi works exclusively on behalf of injured people and their families. She has assisted many individuals and their family members in accessing Accident Benefits from their insurance companies and successfully obtaining out of court settlements against at-fault parties. She has also assisted her clients with a variety of insurance issues including long-term disability and critical illness insurance. She has appeared as Counsel before many levels of Ontario Courts and has extensive experience advocating before various boards and tribunals.
Anandi is President of the Hamilton Medical–Legal Society and the Past President of the Hamilton Lawyers Club. She is also currently a member of The Hamilton Law Association, The Ontario Bar Association, Ontario Trial Lawyers’ Association and The Law Society of Upper Canada's Barrister Advisory Group. Anandi is a new member of the Hamilton Tiger Cats Tiger Town Council.
Anandi enjoys getting to know her clients, listening to their experiences and helping them achieve the best possible result after an accident.
When Anandi is not advocating for her clients, she enjoys playing the piano, dancing and spending time with her husband and two daughters. She is an avid lover of the arts, music and dance.
Areas of Expertise
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian and cycling accidents
- Recreational vehicle accidents (ATV, snowmobile, boating)
- Disability Insurance claims (LTD, STD and critical illness denials)
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Faulty product claims
- Denied Accident Benefit claims
- Wrongful death claims
- Slip, Trip and Fall accidents
- Travel Insurance
Organizations and Activities
- Hamilton Medical-Legal Society (President)
- Hamilton Lawyers Club (Past-President)
- The Hamilton Club (past Board Member)
- Hamilton Brain Injury Association (past Committee Member)
- Hamilton Law Association (Member)
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (Member)
- Ontario Bar Association (Member)
- Inner City Dance Company (Former Board Member)
- Clinical Ethics Committee for HHSC (Former Committee Member)
- Hamilton Mountain Legal & Community Services (Former Board Member)
- Medical Malpractice Section of OTLA
- Hamilton Tiger Cats Tiger Town Council Member
- Law Society of Upper Canada - Barrister Advisory Group
What should I do if I am involved in a car accident?
I am receiving Ontario Disability Support payments (ODSP). I was involved in a car accident that was not my fault and I have sued the at-fault driver. Will a settlement of my lawsuit affect my receipt of ODSP benefits?
It is time to renew my automobile insurance. Do I need to purchase optional insurance benefits?