Be aware and courteous of pedestrians when driving through the puddles!
(905) 526-9800 | 1 (866) 526-9800 Have a question – Send us a text (289) 512-0860 contact@rossmcbride.comA+ A-

Charlie Livermore


Year of call: 2016

Charlie joined the Litigation Group of Ross & McBride LLP as an associate in 2016 after completing his articles with the firm.

A dedicated and persuasive advocate, Charlie’s practice focuses on commercial and estate litigation, with an emphasis on business and contractual disputes, and contested wills and estates. He acts on behalf of a variety of clients, including public and private companies, families, and individuals.  He has appeared in front of various courts and administrative tribunals across Ontario, working to protect and enforce his clients’ rights. Charlie brings a friendly and attentive attitude to his practice, along with a results-driven focus that aims to achieve cost-effective and pragmatic solutions for clients.

Charlie graduated with distinction from Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Political Studies prior to receiving his Juris Doctor from Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, British Columbia.

Charlie was born and raised in Burlington, and is now a proud resident of the International Village neighbourhood in Hamilton. Prior to joining Ross & McBride, Charlie worked for an international education company, gaining experience across Europe and Central America, as well as the local branch of a national charity. When not working, Charlie enjoys playing sports, trying new Hamilton restaurants, travelling, and snowboarding. 

Related Articles

Someone I relied on for support didn’t leave me anything in their will. Is there anything I can do?

In most circumstances, individuals in Ontario are free to leave their estate to anyone they wish when they pass away.
Read More

I’m worried my parent is no longer capable of making their own decisions, and they haven’t made a Power of Attorney. Is there anything I can do?

If someone you know and love is no longer able to understand the decisions they are required to make, or cannot appreciate the consequences of their actions, they may need someone to legally make decisions for them.
Read More

I inherited part of a real estate property from my parents. Can I make the estate trustee sell it to get my share?

With real estate prices being what they are, it has become more and more common for multiple siblings inheriting the property of a deceased parent to be divided over what to do, and when to do it.
Read More