Mark is a Personal Injury Lawyer at Ross & McBride LLP.
He obtained his B.Kin (Hons.) in Kinesiology from Brock University and received his Juris Doctor, J.D. law degree from the University of Ottawa. Mark was called to the Bar in 2013.
With a background in Kinesiology, Mark understands the human body and its ability to recover from trauma, including, the physiology of musculoskeletal injuries and the rehabilitation process. Mark is currently working towards obtaining his Registered Kinesiologist (R.Kin) designation from The College of Kinesiologists of Ontario.
To further his experience with traumatic accidents and injuries, Mark proudly served as a Volunteer Fire Fighter for three years with the Town of Niagara-On-The-Lake Fire & Emergency Services and is currently seeking a transfer to Stoney Creek.
Clients have expressed a sense of comfort and trust with Mark because of his unique background and compassionate approach to advocating for individuals and their families who have suffered serious personal injuries.
In his spare time, Mark volunteers with the YMCA of Niagara, Niagara Falls Minor Hockey Association and Hamilton Justice Education Network.
Mark works exclusively on behalf of injured Plaintiffs. His practice is focused on motor vehicle accidents, occupiers' liability claims and other insurance matters including accident benefits and long-term disability insurance claims.
Areas of Expertise
- Personal Injury
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Statutory accident benefits claims
- Long-term disability insurance claims
- Slip and fall accidents
- Occupiers' liability
- CPP disability claims
Organizations and Activities
- Law Society of Upper Canada, Admitted
- Hamilton Law Association, Member
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Ontario Bar Association, Member
- Hamilton Medical-Legal Society, Member
- The Advocates Society, Member
- College of Kinesiologists of Ontario, Registered Kinesiologist Candidate
- Ontario Kinesiology Association, Professional Member
- YMCA of Niagara
- Niagara Falls Minor Hockey Association
- The Hamilton Club